2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES OFFERED. The use of the https://kadijaa.com/ website implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, and users of the https://kadijaa.com/ website are therefore invited to consult them regularly.
kadijaa is responsible for the processing of the personal data that you provide to us and is responsible for the aforementioned personal data, in accordance with the regulations in force on data protection.
This site is normally accessible to users at all times. However, an interruption for technical maintenance reasons may be decided by
https://kadijaa.com/ , which will then endeavour to inform users in advance of the dates and times of the intervention.
The https://kadijaa.com/ website is regularly updated by https://kadijaa.com/
Similarly, the legal notices may be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to read them.
3. DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED. The purpose of the https://kadijaa.com/ website is to provide information about all the company's activities.
https://kadijaa.com/ endeavours to provide information on the kadijaa website that is as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and shortcomings in updating, whether these are its fault or the fault of third-party partners who provide this information.
All information provided on the site
https://kadijaa.com/ is given as an indication and is likely to change. Furthermore, the information on the site
https://kadijaa.com/ is not exhaustive. It is given subject to modifications having been made since it was put on line.
The website cannot be held responsible for any material damage linked to the use of the site. Furthermore, the user of the site undertakes to access the site using recent, virus-free equipment and with a last-generation updated browser.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COUNTERFEITING. https://armancio.com/ is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorisation of :
Any unauthorised use of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. https://kadijaa.com/ may not be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the kadijaa website, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
https://kadijaa.com/ cannot be held responsible for indirect damage (such as loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the https://armancio.com/ website.
Interactive areas (possibility of asking questions in the contact area) are available to users.
https://kadijaa.com/ reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this area that contravenes the legislation applicable in the United States, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, https://kadijaa.com/ also reserves the right to hold the user civilly and/or criminally liable, particularly in the event of messages of a racist, insulting, defamatory or pornographic nature, whatever the medium used (text, photographs, etc.).
7. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA. In the United States, personal data is protected by Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995.
When using the https://kadijaa.com/ website, the following information may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the kadijaa.com website, the user's access provider, and the user's Internet protocol (IP) address.
In any case https://kadijaa.com/ collects personal information relating to the user only for the need of certain services offered by the site https://kadijaa.com/ . The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he/she enters it. The user of the site https://kadijaa.com/ is then informed whether or not he/she is required to provide this information.
You consent to receive recurring marketing messages sent by an automatic telephone system. This consent is not a condition for purchasing on the site. Simply send STOP to cancel, HELP to get help. The rates of your subscription apply to messages and data.
In accordance with the European provisions relating to data processing, files and freedoms, any user has the right to access, rectify and oppose any personal data concerning him/her, by making a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with the signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the reply should be sent.
No personal information of the user of the site https://kadijaa.com/ is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, ceded or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties. Only the assumption of the repurchase of https://armancio.com/ and its rights would allow the transmission of the aforementioned information to the eventual purchaser who would in turn be held to the same obligation of conservation and modification of the data with respect to the user of the site https://kadijaa.com/
The above-mentioned site is declared.
The databases are protected by the provisions relating to the legal protection of databases.
8. HYPERTEXT LINKS AND COOKIES. The site https://kadijaa.com/ contains a certain number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorisation of https://armancio.com/. However, https://armancio.com/ does not have the possibility of checking the content of the sites visited in this way, and consequently will not assume any responsibility for this.
Browsing the https://kadijaa.com/ website may result in the installation of cookie(s) on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained is intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and is also intended to allow various measures of frequentation.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, the user can configure his computer as follows to refuse the installation of cookies:
In Internet Explorer: Tools tab (pictogram in the shape of a cog at the top right) / Internet options. Click on Confidentiality and choose Block all cookies. Validate with Ok.
Under Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
In Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by a cog) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click on "Content Settings". In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies.
In Chrome: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by three horizontal lines) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click on preferences. In the "Privacy" tab, you can block cookies.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION. Any dispute relating to the use of the https://kadijaa.com/ website is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is given to the competent courts of France.
10. LEXICON. User: Internet user connecting to and using the above-mentioned site.
Personal information: "information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or not, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies".